- Designed for use on both straight-mast and extendable-reach type forklifts.
- Telescoping two section tubular steel boom.
- Manually telescopes from 7′ 0″ to 12′ 0″ – Pull spring-loaded pin to telescope – release pin and boom locks in desired position.
- Internal stop ensures telescoping section can not be accidently pulled all the way out.
- Jib slides on the forks and is pinned behind the heel to secure it to the forklift.
- Universal fit (slip-on-the-forks) design permits use on most all forklifts.
- One swivel hooks are included.
TELESCOPES TO 12 FT. Fork Pocket Size: 3 ½” X 7 ½” I.D. / Center to Center of Fork Pockets: 24? / Pocket Ends are open.
|Max. Load Cap.||6000 lbs.|
|Empty Weight||585 lbs.|
|Extends||7′ 0″ to 12′ 0″|
|Vert. Center of Gravity||Centerline|
|Horiz. Center of Gravity:|
|Fully Retracted||36 5/16″|
|Extended Midway||43 3/4″|
|Fully Extended||54 7/16“|
||9′ 0″||7′ 0″||4′ 0″|
|MAX Capacity on a Single Hook
||3,000 lbs.||4,000 lbs.||6,000 lbs.|
CAUTION: Be aware that forklift rated capacities diminish rapidly when the load center is moved out. When using jib, make sure your forklift has adequate capacity to handle the desired extended load. See both the heavy duty jib and your forklift operator’s manuals for more information. Load capacities shown here are for the jib itself and do not in any way reflect the lift capacity of the forklift.