Safety Work Platforms
- Expanded Metal Deck
- Spring Loaded Gate Latch
- Larger 1½” sq. tube Guard Rails
- Larger 1″ dia. Fork Retaining Pins w/ pin storage
- End Fork Loops for easier handling of platform
- Integral 5½” high Toe Boards
- Full Perimeter Guard Rail System constructed of 1½” square steel tubing & consisting of a 42″ high top rail, a mid rail, and 5½” high toeboards. Access gates with spring pin latches are provided at each end. Entire Guard Rail System can be easily removed and laid flat inside platform for transportation.
- Deck consists of a strong but lightweight engineered steel frame with expanded metal deck.
- The “Universal Fit” Slip-On-the-Forks design can be used with both Extendible Reach and Straight Mast forklifts. Forks slide into steel fork pockets and are secured with two heavy duty steel pins behind the heel of the forks. They are designed for use with a 48″ or wider carriage and 48″ long forks up to 7″ wide and 2¾” thick. Forks longer than 48″ can be used, however, they will extend out past the front of the platform.
- The Quick-Tach models are built to fit specific makes & models of forklifts that are equipped with a quick-tach. The forks and carriage are removed and the Platform attaches to the boom.
- All Models are rated at 1,000 lbs. load capacity. Rating applies to platform only and does not reflect capacity of forklift.
- Optional Mast Protection Screen (Model 1250) protects personnel from moving parts of forklift mast. Constructed of square steel tubing and expanded metal, the screen measures 42″ wide x 84″ tall. It attaches to the back guardrail with u-bolts. A mast protection screen should be used with all straight mast forklifts and with any others where a mast poses a safety hazard.
Universal Fit “Slip-On-Forks” Models
|1204C||4′ x 4′||xxxl bs.|
|1206C||4′ x 6′||xxx lbs.|
|1208C||4′ x 8′||440 lbs.|
|1210C||4′ x 9′ 8″||520 lbs.|
|1204C QT||4′ x 4′||±xxx bs.|
|1206C QT||4′ x 6′||±xxx lbs.|
|1208C QT||4′ x 8′||±590 lbs.|
|1210C QT||4′ x 9′ 8″||±670 lbs.|
SPECIAL SAFETY NOTE:
I.T.S.D.F. Standard B56.6 for Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks states that … the platform floor dimension shall not exceed the overall width of the truck (measured across the load bearing tires) plus 10″ on either side. We recommend that all users of Star Safety Work Platforms conform to this requirement as well as the other requirements of B56.6. Furthermore, users should conform to all applicable local, state, and federal safety standards.