4-in-1 Bucket | Concrete Bucket | Fork Mounted Bucket | Grapple Bucket | Material Bucket
This bucket saves you time and money. The 4-in-1 bucket can be used for loading, leveling, bottom dumping or as a grapple bucket. 4-in-1 buckets are not designed for digging.
The concrete bucket can increase your job site efficiency by reducing the amount of time and personnel that are required to get concrete materials to elevated sites.
- Approx. 36 in. x 36 in. top opening
- Manual and auxiliary hydraulic options available
- Discharge hose options
The fork mounted bucket provides the versatility of a bucket with the convenience of not needing to remove forks and carriages.
- Cost effective alternative to a coupler mounted bucket
- For use with approved JLG telehandlers
- Maximum capacity: 2000 lbs
- Maximum weight: 705 lbs
- 60″ bucket
- Bucket width: 1 cu. yd.
- 48″ forks
- Distance to center of gravity: 22.5 in.
The grapple bucket uses hydraulic arms to secure bulky loads and materials. This feature is useful when cleaning up natural disaster sites and day-to-day job site scraps. Grapple buckets are not designed for digging.
- Independent grapple arms require auxiliary hydraulics (except 619A, 723A, G5-19A and G6-23A)
Use the material bucket to scoop and carry loose material and debris like gravel or dirt. The material bucket can also be used for clean up around the job site. Material buckets are not designed for digging.
- Available in different widths and capacities for various jobsite requirements
- Bucket teeth kits available for 0930008, 0930009, 0930015 and 0930016 material buckets (purchase part number 1001094612)