Optimize the use of your JLG telehandler with the new coupler mounted lifting hook. The lifting hook attaches directly to your machine, without the need of a carriage or forks. The lifting hook allows the ability to lift a suspended load without the obstruction of forks extending beyond the attachment.
- Directly mounts onto machine coupler
- Picks up and carries loads as easily as a fork mounted lifting hook
- Increased visibility of load for operator
- Maximum capacity: 15,000 lbs
- Maximum weight: 178 lbs
- Distance to center of gravity: 4.4 in
The fork mounted lifting hook provides the operator with the ability to lift and lower suspended loads without removing the carriage.
- Not for use with cubing or block forks
- Maximum fork size: 2.36 in. x 7.09 in.
- Use standard load chart for all fork mounted lifting hooks.
- Fork drop must be at least 3.75″ below bottom of carriage to lock pin.