The Trash Hopper can increase job site efficiency by reducing the time and personnel required to move trash and other debris to and from elevated sites. Once the bar under the hopper is placed on the trash bin and pressure is applied, the hopper can be tilted forward and the door will open to allow trash to fall out. To latch the door again, simply tilt the hopper back. The exclusive JLG design of the bar mechanism does not allow the door to open when no pressure has been applied.
- Saves time from moving trash to and from elevated sites
- Allows operator to remain safely in the cab with the hands-off bar design
- Increases productivity as operator can quickly empty the hopper without leaving the seat
- Maximum Capacity:
- 1.9 cubic yard capacity
- 2000 lbs. maximum weight capacity
- Maximum Weight: 864 lbs.
- Distance to center of gravity: 32.5 in.